Join our Google Group to stay updated with Gene Pattern Notebook.
Join our forum, groups.google.com/group/genepattern-help, to post bug reports, questions, comments, or suggestions for the GenePattern team and user community.
For private messages about other matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that many common errors can be resolved by searching this forum or taking a look at our documentation:
- User Guide - http://genepattern-notebook.org/user-guide
- Videos/Tutorials - http://genepattern-notebook.org/tutorials
- FAQ - http://genepattern-notebook.org/faq
- Local Installation - http://genepattern-notebook.org/install
- Basic Features - http://genepattern-notebook.org/basic-features
- For Jupyter Users - http://genepattern-notebook.org/for-jupyter-users
- Release Notes - http://genepattern-notebook.org/releases
- User Guide - http://software.broadinstitute.org/cancer/software/genepattern/user-guide
- Videos - http://software.broadinstitute.org/cancer/software/genepattern/video-tutorials
- FAQ - http://software.broadinstitute.org/cancer/software/genepattern/FAQ
- Module Documentation - http://software.broadinstitute.org/cancer/software/genepattern/modules
- File Formats - http://software.broadinstitute.org/cancer/software/genepattern/file-formats-guide
- Programmer's Guide - http://software.broadinstitute.org/cancer/software/genepattern/programmers-guide
- Release Notes - http://software.broadinstitute.org/cancer/software/genepattern/doc/relnotes/current
When posting to the forum please respond with the following information as applicable:
- Complete description of the problem (ie what you were trying to do and what went wrong)
- Job ID if run on a publicly available server.
- If not on a Public Server:
- Please share your input files, if possible. If you need to do so privately, please let us know
- What were your Parameter values?
- Server Platform (Mac/Linux)?
- Any errors or warnings you see in either stderr.txt, stdout.txt or popup dialogues
The GenePattern Team